Comprehensive Care for Pets at Any Age
Canandaigua Veterinary Hospital offers a full range of services for your pet including:
- Dental/oral care
- Diagnostic imaging
- End-of-life care
- In-house laboratory
- Internal medicine
- Nutrition/obesity prevention
- Pain management
- Parasite prevention
- Pharmacy services
- Surgical procedures
- Wellness/preventive care for pets at every stage of life, including puppies/kittens and senior pets
We believe that quality care can only be achieved by building long-term relationships with our clients. Our dedicated team of professionals is focused on delivering friendly, customized service to you, your family, and your pet.
During each visit, we commit to:
- Listening carefully to your concerns
- Answering all of your questions
- Identifying existing and potential health problems in your pet
- Explaining any necessary procedures or treatments
- Tailoring our recommendations to meet your unique needs
For specialized care and 24-hour emergency support, we refer clients to Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services.
As a member of the Monroe Veterinary Associates network of hospitals, we also have access to veterinary specialists in the areas of acupuncture, herbal medicine, and the care of exotic species such as birds, rabbits, reptiles, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, and more.